This month my friends at Knowledge for Success (KFS) are putting on a day-long Social Media Training Seminar.
I’ve been asked to teach two of these seven segments – can you guess which ones?
- Killer Keywords: Find the Keywords you Need and the Ones Your Competitors Leave Behind
- The Changing Face of Facebook: New Changes, Pages, Events, Ads, and more
- Getting Linked: Create and Use LinkedIn Profiles & Pages for Business
- Content is King: How the Words You Use Can Make (or Kill) Your Sale
- Reach More, Do More: Branching out beyond Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter
- Rockstar Videos: Tap Into the Magic of YouTube & Multimedia
- Managing Your Online Presence: What, Where, When, Why, & How to Manage Your Online Marketing
You’re right! Killer Keywords and Reach More, Do More! :-D In the Keyword sement I’ll cover the basics of researching your keywords, why we need to do it and how we can do it. During my afternoon segment I’m covering three hot social media sites (not Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter!) that business owners can use to reach even more potential customers online. Because at the end of the day the more folks we talk to, the more opportunities people have to find us, the more successful our businesses will be, right?
My friend Julia Lilly of 360Admin, will be covering all the new Facebook changes.
Paul Hattimer, a professional LinkedIn trainer, will be sharing with us best practices for using LinkedIn to grow our businesses.
Gerry Rubendall, of Gonzo Strategies, will be giving us the low-down on sales copy.
I don’t have details on the last two segments, but I’m sure they will be fabulous too! The pricing is great at only $99 for the day (includes lunch) or $25 for individual segments. Register early because seating is limited.
Hope to see you there!