WordPress Website Development
WordPress is one of the greatest tools to come along for businesses that want to take control of their websites, but don’t want to learn complicated web development software.
WordPress is the CMS (Content Management System) of choice for small business owners who want to enjoy:
- Total control over your website content – update your website whenever you want and as often as you want!
- Integration with your Social Media sites – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and more.
- Ease of use – no HTML skills needed
- Feature rich “plug-in” options – PayPal, Calendars, Forms and so much more!
- SEO friendly – easy to implement SEO guidance for every page and post.
Your WordPress Website can include the following pages (and more!):
- Home Page including space for video insertion and sliders
- Services and/or Products pages
- Events Calendar
- “Contact Us” page with a contact form mapped to your email address
- Testimonials & Resources pages
- PayPal payment page
- An interactive blog (to post company news, important reminders, and events)
Plus when you work with SOS you receive:
- Assistance purchasing a domain name and obtaining website hosting, plus explanation of what these are and how they work, if needed.
- Professional, branded email accounts. Examples: [email protected], or [email protected]
- A Premium WordPress theme.
- Installation of BackupBuddy (a $45 value) to protect and secure your online asset.
- Google Analytics integration.
- Social Media integration.
- And more!